About Yanzi Networks
Yanzi provides the tools to make office spaces more productive, efficient, and attractive with the use of state-of-the-art Internet of Things (IoT) technology. Our customers are the world’s largest facility management companies such as ISS, CBRE, and Steelcase, pushing Yanzi to quickly become a global partner.
Yanzi is a privately held high-tech company delivering an end-to-end, horizontal and all-IP software IoT platform for the Smart Building, demonstrated many times to be class leading by companies like Intel, Microsoft, and IBM. We are located in Kista, Sweden, and we are looking for smart people that can grow with the team and make a significant impact on the IoT market over the next few years.
About the role
Yanzi is looking for a Business Development Manager with minimum 5 years’ experience from solution sales on CxO level. A key person who will be focusing on developing Yanzi´s presence on new markets, for example Asia or Europe. You will be reporting to Jonas Storåkers with previous management team experience from a large global Telecom company, now CCO at Yanzi.
- Identify and build relations with key people at potential customers/partners, on a global level, travelling will be part of the job
- Understand how Yanzi can add value to their partners success and pro-actively pursue business opportunities
- Actively hunts for new business, establish relations and develop the business with new customers/partners
- Be well informed in the customers/partners tactical and strategical planning to be able to influence their direction to tactical sales decisions
- Understand IoT business landscape for Smart Building solutions and target potential partners
We are looking for a candidate who has experience from New business and solution selling in a B2B environment. The person should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate is expected to expand Yanzi´s presence globally. International experience is therefore a strong merit. You will be facing customers on CxO level and are expected to have successful track record in sales.
Yanzi is cooperating with Navigio in this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please contact Lovisa Mörner firstname.lastname@example.org. We are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.