Polygon Norway is looking for a COO to provide operational control to ensure financial strength and operational efficiency. The role reports to Country President and is part of the Norwegian management team.
Our new COO will be responsible for defining, anchoring and carrying out Polygon’s ambitious operational change program designed to ensure operational control through thorough process, systems and highly skilled field professionals.
The role will have full responsibility for all operational efforts and being able to support the organization in change management is a key focus area.
Our goal is to drive necessary efficiency and improvement projects of the operations. The position will be crucial to ensure a strong and profitable company and make sure that Polygon’s direction forward are well understood internally. The Chief Operational Officer will work closely with all levels of the Norwegian organization.
Main areas of responsibilities include:
- Ensure efficient and profitable delivery of Polygon Norway’s services by providing leadership to ensure operational control
- Secure the best possible quality and customer satisfaction in our service deliveries
- Actively lead operational efforts aligned with Polygon’s overall vision and goals
- Participate in strategic development of the company
- Efficiently integrate new units into business
- Drive necessary efficiency and improvement projects of the operations
- Support the unit heads and develop them within their areas of responsibility
- Preferably academic degree in engineering, business or relevant fields
- At least six years of managerial experience, including P&L, from a strategic operations role
- Experience with managing managers in a large organization
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
We are looking for a dedicated self-going colleague who has strong capacity for building trust and relationship on all levels of the organization. You are analytical, proactive and triggered by working in a changing environment.
For further information regarding the position, do not hesitate to contact our advisors in Navigio: Nicholay Tehrani (+47 907 69 894 / Nicholay.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Aleksander Rybråten Hagen (+47 452 22 810 / email@example.com)
Please submit your application as soon as possible and no later than September 8th 2019.
It is the combination of people, knowledge and technology that makes Polygon the global expert in property damage control. We prevent, control and mitigate the effects of water, fire and climate.
Polygon is the European market leader in property damage restoration, serving a range of sectors including insurance, property management, government and industrial clients. Polygon generated sales of EUR 619 million in 2018 and provides 24-hour coverage delivered by a global network of more than 4,300 employees in 14 countries. We ensure a rapid, accurate response that mitigates loss and effectively manages cost for our customers.
For over 60 years, we have delivered best-in-class service, while our constant investment in our people, technology and equipment ensures that our solutions are proven, repeatable, environmentally sustainable, results-oriented and cost-effective.
Since 2010, Polygon has been wholly owned by Triton. In Norway, Polygon have 450 employees in more than 40 locations.