About Yanzi Networks
Yanzi provides the tools to make office spaces more productive, efficient, and attractive with the use of state-of-the-art Internet of Things (IoT) technology. Our customers are the world’s largest facility management companies such as ISS, CBRE, and Steelcase, pushing Yanzi to quickly become a global partner.
Yanzi is a privately held high-tech company delivering an end-to-end, horizontal and all-IP software IoT platform for the Smart Building, demonstrated many times to be class leading by companies like Intel, Microsoft, and IBM. We are located in Kista, Sweden, and we are looking for smart people that can grow with the team and make a significant impact on the IoT market over the next few years.
About the role
Yanzi Networks is growing! We are looking for a Customer Success Manager – a key person who works together with our clients to develop our business. He/she is responsible for supporting and developing our partners to enable them to deliver superior value to the end customers.
- Build relations and develop the business with new and existing customers/partners.
- Understand how Yanzi can add value to our partners success and pro-actively pursue business opportunities.
- Achieves a detailed understanding of the clients’ most important needs.
- Be well informed in our partners tactical and strategical planning.
- Continuously work with planning and prognosis.
- Develops strong business relationships with critical management across the client organizations.
- Owns and directs account plans which demonstrate the activities required to increase account penetration.
- Promotes and drives customer satisfaction.
- Develops and uses network to generate business and ensure pipeline creation.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience from solution selling, account management and/or project management B2B, and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate is expected to, together with the VP of Sales & Business Development, build a stable and efficient customer success function that can meet the demands that will arise during the growth of the company. International experience is a strong merit. We are looking for differences in experience meaning that you are relevant if you have between 4 to 12 years of work experience in specified functions. You will be facing customers on CxO level and are expected to have a successful track record in sales.
Yanzi is cooperating with Navigio in this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please contact Lovisa Mörner, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis so please send your CV and application as soon as possible.