Pricer, listed on Nasdaq Sthlm, was founded in Sweden in 1991, is the global leader in providing in-store digital shelf-edge solutions that enhance both store performance and the shopping experience.
The company is headquarted in Stockholm, has about 300 employees and a turnover of 1,2 billion SEK.
Pricer is led by CEO Helena Holmgren and has business and customers on a global scale. The major markets are currently France and the US with customers such as Whole Foods (Amazon), Best Buy and Carrefour.
About the role
This is a highly visible role, working directly with most parts of our organization. If you’re excited by the complex and rewarding challenge to balance the customer needs, the retail transformation, the commercial opportunities and technical possibilities to create something bigger than sum of the parts, then you will feel at home as Product Manager at Pricer.
You will work closely with the other product managers to guide the company to an even better offering for our customers. Further, you will of course work closely with the R&D team, sales, pre-sales, finance, marketing, operations, production and supply chain. You will own the full lifecycle of your products which can be, depending on your background and talents, hardware (labels, communication infrastructure, ASICs), software (cloud solutions, apps, core backend) or innovations (machine vision, big data shopper analytics, planogram detection, shelf analytics).
Pricer is on a rapid journey to help transform retail and digitize the physical stores, something which we are uniquely positioned to do. Our platform is used in more than 19000 stores in over 50 countries and the products we develop are used on a daily basis by hundreds of thousands of people and brings better stores to millions of shoppers. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way our customers operate.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work directly with the VP Product Management and Business Development, VP R&D, R&D managers, other Product Managers to manage roadmaps and help communicate it to the entire company.
- Manage the roadmap for your products.
- Own the day-to-day backlogs for your products.
- For hardware products – collaborate with hardware team members to understand hardware changes and how that relates to other parts of the platform to sustain and further the Pricer experience and capabilities.
- Gather requirements from user research and interaction as well as internal teams.
- Own requirements and documentation, and ensure engineering and design teams are completely aligned on what is being built and when using communication tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Work closely with Operations and Marketing to roll out new features and products in a timely and robust fashion, with an eye to reliability
- Help craft product education with Operations and Marketing
- Regularly update senior stakeholders on product development and performance
- Do technical industry research, exploring new technologies and trends
You have a University Degree in Engineering, or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager with a proven track record in innovating, developing and turn technical products into a commercial success.
The right candidate has the following qualifications:
- Preferably experience as a Product Manager, ideally at the intersection of hardware and software
- Owned a roadmap and ruthlessly prioritized and scoped to maintain it
- Experience taking products to market internationally, a plus
- Strong product and user experience instinct – you have delivered products that had an edge in usability and interaction
- A deep commercial interest and sense for doing good business
- A big dose of curiousity, wanting to learn about the customers and the possibilities to help
- A self-starter
- Experience managing operational issues, triaging, communicating and fixing bugs and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication with attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Fluent in English and ideally Swedish.
Pricer is building the backbone of the digital store. We now boast over 300 employees.
We are located just a quick walk from the Central Station in Stockholm and we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.
You will be offered a great responsibility, and possibility to work with future technologies as well as coordinating and influencing others to move the agenda forward and create value to the business.
You will have great career possibilities in a truly international company and environment.
In this recruitment we cooperate with Navigio. For further information about the job please contact, Simon Josefsson at email@example.com or Rebecca Mattsson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register your application at www.navigio.eu. Final date for application is October 2nd 2019.
Welcome with your application!