The fourth industrial revolution creates new conditions in the market and leads to major changes for organizations, their business models and need of skills. Navigio is a digital and disruptive company that collaborates closely with its customers on the journey of change that today’s digital transformation entails. Right now, we are looking for professionals who want to work across our service areas, Strategy and Organization, Performance Management, Executive Search and Leadership Services. This is a unique opportunity for career development in a stimulating and changing environment with several of the Nordic region’s leading companies as customers.
About the role
As Senior Associate Consultant and Associate Consultant, you have a key role when leading sub-streams in our respective service areas.
- Strategy & Organization: Analyze and design strategic concepts and organizations
- Performance Management: Project management and design of management audits
- Executive Search: Market analysis, search strategy, senior client- and candidate interaction
- Leadership Services: Design and participate in leadership programs and workshops
To succeed in the role, you need a high intellectual ability to quickly familiarize yourself with different companies, business models and critical success factors in different industries. It also demonstrates sharp analysis and proactive self-leadership. Our candidates and customers are often people at CxO-level, which requires strong personal impact, where you are expected to participate and conduct discussions and presentations on high level.
Navigio set strategic directions, build capable organizations and develop leaders to prepare them for the future. Our projects are often intensive with tight deadlines which means high pace and variation. If you want a broad role including analysis, customer- and candidate interaction and project management, combined with ambitious and inspiring employees, as well as exciting customers and candidates, Navigio is the place for you. From day one, you will be exposed to key people in Nordic and international business. You will build your own network of senior executives and specialists at market leading companies; entrepreneurial as well as global, listed companies.
Who we are looking for
- You have a Master or Bachelor´s degree preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or Psychology with an excellent academic track record.
- You have a strong interest in business and behavioral science.
- You have a high analytical ability, high energy, good social and rhetorical ability
- Senior Associates needs to have 1-3 years of work experience after your studies, from roles such as Management Consultant, Business Developer, Business Controller/Analyst, Executive Search Consultant, Leadership Developer/Consultant or Trainee.
Our vision is to unlock full potential in both individuals and organizations. In practice, this means that we help our customers with:
- Setting the strategic direction and designing tomorrow’s organizations – Team Strategy & Organization
- Ensuring the right team to develop and realize the strategy – Team Performance Management
- Finding new stars to realize our clients next growth phase – Team Executive Search
- Strengthening their ability through strong leadership and effective management teamwork – Team Leadership Services
We are a Nordic consulting company with around 90 employees. Together we work actively to create an extraordinary workplace and have been named one of Sweden’s best workplaces 9 of the last 10 years. We are very proud of our high customer satisfaction (NKI 5,4) and of our many long-term client collaborations (NPS 79).
We look forward to your application as soon as possible and will reconnect continuously.
Placement in Stockholm, start date in August 2022.