The fourth industrial revolution creates new conditions for markets & society and leads to major changes for organizations, business models, competencies, and leadership. Navigio’s vision is to unleash full potential for our clients & their people in this context.
This is a unique opportunity for career development in a stimulating and changing environment working for the Nordic region’s leading companies.
In practice we have a very unique offering focused on delivering “Full potential journeys” to our clients:
- Setting the strategic direction and designing tomorrow’s organizations – TeamStrategy & Organization
- Shaping positions, finding, attracting, and evaluating executives, for our clients to realize their strategy – Team Executive Search
- Strengthening their ability through strong leadership and effective management teamwork – Team Leadership Services
- Ensuring the right team to develop and realize the strategy – Team Performance Management
We are a fast growing Nordic consulting company with big dreams for the future. We’re currently some 80 colleagues and we work actively to create an extraordinary workplace and have been named one of Sweden’s best workplaces for many years. We are very proud of our high customer satisfaction with Net Promoter Score above 70.
About the role
As Associate Consultant Executive Search, you are a key member in the project team and will kick start your career in professional services. You will
- have client interaction on CEO- and CXO-level from the very start
- contribute to analysis of what it takes to be successful in the position in terms of competence, personality traits and motivation based on client’s business model and strategic plan
- contact senior candidates and conduct initial interviews
- present for and advice clients together with Project manager
To succeed in the role, you need a high intellectual ability to quickly familiarize yourself with different companies, business models and critical success factors in different industries and positions, as well as a strong self-leadership and personal impact.
Our projects are often intensive with tight deadlines which means high pace and variation. If you want a broad role including analysis, customer- and candidate interaction and project management, combined with ambitious and inspiring employees, as well as exciting customers and candidates, Navigio is the place for you. You will build your own network of senior executives and specialists at market leading companies; entrepreneurial as well as global, listed companies.
We are looking for positive team players with:
- A Master or Bachelor´s degree preferably in Business Administration or Engineering with an excellent academic track record.
- You have a strong interest in business and behavioural science.
- You have a high analytical ability, high energy, good social and rhetorical ability
We look forward to your application as soon as possible and will reconnect continuously.
Placement in our Stockholm office Nybrokajen 5, start date in January 2024.