About the job
The fourth industrial revolution creates new conditions in the market and leads to major changes for organizations, their business models and need of skills. Navigio is a digital and disruptive company that collaborates closely with its clients on the journey of change that today’s digital transformation entails. Right now, we are looking for professionals who want to work across our service areas, Strategy and Organization, Performance Management, Executive Search and Leadership Services. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a stimulating and changing environment with several of the Nordic region’s leading companies as clients.
About the role
This role requires attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while prioritizing and executing on tasks in multiple projects. The ideal candidate will be an experienced planner and coordinator with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently in a professional and service minded way. In this role you need to understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to complete multiple tasks with precision, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action in a professional way. At Navigio we work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the company.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Calendar management
• Meeting coordination
• Organize, execute, and assist with project time plans
• Track and follow up completion of key deliverables and sales
• Support with presentations in PowerPoint
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience providing executive support at senior management levels
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
• Fluency in Swedish and English
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
• High levels of integrity and discretion
• Impeccable attention to detail
Our vision is to unlock full potential in both individuals and organizations. In practice, this means that we help our customers with:
• Setting the strategic direction and designing tomorrow’s organizations – Team Strategy & Organization
• Ensuring the right team to develop and realize the strategy – Team Performance Management
• Finding new stars to realize our clients next growth phase – Team Executive Search
• Strengthening their ability through strong leadership and effective management teamwork – Team Leadership Services
We are a Nordic consulting company with +75 employees. Together we work actively to create an extraordinary workplace and have been named one of Sweden’s best workplaces 9 of the last 10 years. We are very proud of our high customer satisfaction (NKI 5,4) and of our many long-term client collaborations (NPS 79).
We look forward to receiving your application and will reconnect continuously.