You are looking for a leadership position as part of a market leader industry within flexible real estate provider. You are a driver of change and open for new challenges.
Join us as Head of Operations with your expertise in technical understanding and management skills within a central position for our operation in Norway.
The purpose is to support the growth of Operations Norway through efficient execution of important projects. The position focuses on three areas within the organization:
Project, Fleet and Sustainable Development
As the Head of Operations, you will own and manage project and fleet department reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will have seven direct reports and your contribution to bridge your departments and have strong alignment will grow the business. A combination of day-to-day operations yet keeping focus on long-term planning will be an essential part in this role. Further to your responsibility is ensuring that profit and loss and other costs are following budgets and to continually develop and oversee new working methods and processes for project management. You will also ensure fleet availability and the service and standards of modules being used in the Norwegian market.
- Drive, coordinate and develop the processes for project managers
- Ensure that profit & loss and all related costs are following budget
- Ensure that modules are always up to date with latest standards
- Forecast, storage, planning and availability for the fleet
- Work closely with the Managing Director on business development
- Support the organization with operational expertise
- From a managerial position in the construction industry
- Or strong experience as a project manager/construction manager
- You have a good understanding of construction laws and regulations
- You have previous experience with reporting on KPI’s
We believe that you as a person are structured and systematic in your way of working. You have strong leadership skills, business acumen and a commitment to productivity. You will be comfortable with handling multiple projects and responsibilities at once and you thrive in an environment that consist of high pace, business development and client satisfaction.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For any questions, please feel free to contact Kristina Sundnes at: +47 938 23 175 or email@example.com