The fourth industrial revolution creates new conditions for markets & society and leads to major changes for organizations, business models, competencies, and leadership. Navigio’s vision is to unleash full potential for our clients & their people in this context.
This is a unique opportunity for career development in a stimulating and changing environment working for the Nordic region’s leading companies.
In practice we have a very unique offering focused on delivering “Full potential journeys” to our clients:
- Setting the strategic direction and designing tomorrow’s organizations
- Strategy & Organization experts
- Securing the right leaders to realize that direction
- Executive Search & Performance Management experts
- Strengthening leadership and teamwork
- Leadership Services experts
We are a fast growing Nordic consulting company with big dreams for the future. We’re currently some 75 colleagues and we work actively to create an extraordinary workplace and have been named one of Sweden’s best workplaces for many years. We are very proud of our well-documented and stable client satisfaction rates.
About the role
We are looking for Strategy & Organization Associates. You will be working for clients on CEO/CXO level with three types of assignments:
- Strategy formulation & business performance: Strategy & business enhancing initiatives
- Organization design & change: Making organizations fit for the future
- People strategy: Strategy work in areas such as Learning, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management
Our ambition is to become the trusted “companions for the journey” to our clients which in practice means that you will work very closely with your expert colleagues within Executive Search, Leadership Services & Performance Management under the same methodology. We are also committed to our co-creation philosophy which means creative and collaborative interactions with clients, delivering embedded results.
To succeed at any role in Navigio you need a strong professional track record, smartness, business acumen, analytical skills, passion for improving businesses in an ever changing competitive landscape and most importantly a positive and team oriented personality.
We are looking for positive team players with:
- A Master or Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or Engineering with an excellent academic track record.
- 1-3 years of experience from high quality management consulting firms (or possibly Corporate Business Development)
- You have a strong interest in business and behavioral science
- You have high analytical skills, strong energy and positive impact on other people
We look forward to your application as soon as possible and will reconnect continuously.
Placement in Stockholm and Oslo, start date in January or later in spring.