The fourth industrial revolution creates new conditions for markets & society and leads to major changes for organizations, business models, competencies, and leadership. Navigio’s vision is to unleash full potential for our clients & their people in this context.
This is a unique opportunity for career development in a stimulating and changing environment, where you will work across a broad range of industries with leading private equity firms, listed corporations and fast-growing scale-ups.
We offer a unique consulting service that we call full potential journeys. In practice, it consists of helping our clients in:
- Setting the strategic direction and designing tomorrow’s organizations – Team Strategy & Organization
- Ensuring the right team to develop and realize the strategy – Team Performance Management
- Shaping positions, finding, attracting, and evaluating the leaders of the future, for our clients to realize their strategy – Team Executive Search
- Strengthening their ability through strong leadership and effective management teamwork – Team Leadership Services
We are a fast-growing Nordic consulting company with big dreams for the future. We’re currently some 80 colleagues with diverse backgrounds striving to create an extraordinary workplace. We are proud of our stellar client satisfaction rates and have been named one of Sweden’s best workplaces for many years.
About the role
We are looking for Strategy & Organization Consultants on multiple levels (Associate Consultant to Engagement Manager). You will typically work in teams of 2-4 consultants to identify and implement potential solutions to some of our client’s biggest problems. This means you will have an impact from day one and experience a steep learning curve.
Our practice normally delivers three types of assignments:
- Business direction: Strategy & business enhancing initiatives
- Organization design & development: Secure organizational ability to execute on a strategy
- People strategy: Strategy work in areas such as learning, talent acquisition and performance Management
Our ambition is to become the trusted “companions for the journey” to our clients, meaning you will from an early stage be exposed to C-suite clients. We are also highly committed to our co-creation philosophy. In practice, this means we collaboratively and creatively develop solutions together with our clients to ensure maximum impact with sustainable results long after the project is finished.
We are looking for positive team players with:
- A Master or Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or Engineering with an excellent academic track record.
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience from a strategy role within a leading consulting firm or corporation
- You have a strong interest in business and behavioral science
- You have high analytical skills, strong energy and positive impact on other people
We offer flexible starting dates depending on availability. We look forward to your application and will reconnect continuously. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Placement in Stockholm, Nybrokajen 5