Would you like to be part of a small and growing team of senior regulatory business experts? Are you passionate about the changing regulatory environment and its impact on the financial industry and its participants? We are now looking for a Senior Business Specialist who can join us on our exciting journey and continuous refinements of the daily regulatory business.
About the job
As Senior Business Specialist in the Regulatory Requirements & Analysis Team you will work in a global environment in our division Large Corporates & Financial Institutions, reporting linked to trading in financial instruments. The team works in close cooperation with Business units, Operations and Technology in a newly formed agile setup. More specifically, the role entails:
- Playing a key role in ensuring the business perspective in project deliveries
- Translating regulatory requirements into the impact on SEB and its business
- Through an analytical approach, solving business problems both on your own and in teams and engage stakeholders throughout the SEB organization
- Performing business process reviews and identify gaps between the current and future system landscape
- Providing senior analytical guidance and support for company projects, initiatives and relevant stakeholders
- Identifying risks and controls
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A relevant education with an academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, IT or equivalent
- Several years of experience from the financial industry and its business
- Deep understanding of the regulations that affects trading and financial instruments and making business impact analyses and transforming business needs/regulatory requirements into detailed business requirements documentation
- Fluency in Swedish and English
You will stand out as a candidate if you also have:
- Experience from requirement work related to regulations impacting financial instruments, such as MiFID II, EMIR, SFTR or Dodd Frank
- An understanding for system requirements
Learn more about working at SEB
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Welcome with your application
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as qualified candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis. Applications must be received by the 12th of February at the latest.
This is a full-time position at SEB with placement at the headquarters on Kungsträdgårdsgatan 8 in Stockholm. For this recruitment we are cooperating with Navigio, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org