The Company: Sinch is one of the world’s leading CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) providers, one of Sweden’s largest SaaS/Cloud companies and is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015. Sinch has a mission to simplify global cloud communications and serves both enterprises (directly and indirectly) and the mobile operators’ side of the value chain. The company has grown revenue from 0 to over 5 bSEK over the past 10 years, with 26% YoY growth (2019). Sinch currently employs 750 people (will be approx. 1300 after acquisitions) in 40+ countries. The largest offices are in US, UK, Brazil and Sweden. The company is characterized by highly competent people, high pace and enthusiasm for development and profitable growth.
The Role: We have an active M&A agenda and have made 6 acquisitions in the last 2 years. Our strategy is to continue with these activities in the coming years. We are continuously integrating these acquisitions. We are now searching for the person that will lead our global integration activities. If this is your passion, very few roles will be close to this one. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person, to have incredible impact on the people and culture of a growing company.
Ownership of overall integration strategy
- Project management: Owning Day-to-day project management of integration projects, personally and via a team of project managers
- Structure: Creating playbooks for various functions
- Pre-deal activities: Owns Operational DD and creation of integration plans pre-deal
- Scope: Integrating 5 last acquisitions and what is coming from our active M&A agenda – adding 6-10 companies and 350-1000 people into the organisation in the coming years
Who we are looking for
- Education: Academic degree in engineering, finance or equivalent
- Experience: Extensive experience (8+ years) of post-merger integration projects, Listed company context, International context, Extensive leadership/people experience, Experience from driving or participating in change and continuous improvements, Experience of PMI consulting
- Meriting experience: Technical experience, Companies in strong growth and development phase, Experience from pre-deal (operational DD)
- Language skills: Excellent skills in English, both verbally and in writing, meriting with additional language such as Mandarin, Spanish, German, French etc.
- Drive, results orientation and business acumen: Self-starter, results driven, hard worker who “gets things done”, relentlessly striving for results and showing persistency also in head-wind, high capacity and resistance to stress, enjoys a fast changing and challenging environment, strong business acumen prioritizing initiatives and actions according to business results
- Analytical and structured: Understands complexity and swiftly moves between strategic and operational matters, proactively identifies what needs to be done and sets a clear plan to enable execution, creates value-adding and simple-to-use frameworks, playbooks, models and ways of working
- Leadership, communication & stake holder management: Motivates, inspires and conveys a compelling vision, able to communicate effectively and navigate across a multidisciplinary organization and with external stake holders on a global scale in a multi-cultural environment, develops, coaches and follows up integration teams, builds strong and collaborative working relationships gaining trust in the organization
The search is paused in July due to vacation times and will continue in August. Please apply no later than August 10, 2020. For questions about the recruitment, please contact Johanna Lim Falk at firstname.lastname@example.org